Interested in Going From Blogging to Business?
Check Out My New E-Course
The questions I’m asked most frequently are: “How can I be you? How can I have the freedom to write or do what I love while also being a mom, and not having to work outside the house? How did you do it?”
I tell people it started with my blog.
In 2009, I started my blog, Leah’s Thoughts, thinking that perhaps, one day, I would quit my “day job” and make a living as a freelance writer. Three years later, that’s exactly what I did. I now make a living as a writer, marketing consultant for clients and a teacher.
My new online course – From Blogging to Business – will help you use your blog as a jumping off point for a business. Whether you want to take on clients, get writing gigs, or land a full-time job in digital marketing, your blog will help you get there.
Each course module includes information and actionable steps that will help you go from blogging to business.
Here is what we’ll cover:
- What’s your big goal
- Blogging basics to help you grow
- Determining your unique angle
- What is your niche and where are your people
- Everything you need to know about making LinkedIn work for you
- How you will make money
- How you will expand
- How you build your online platform
- How to use social media to poise you for success
- Practical tactics to build your business
- How to find clients
- Websites and publications to help you grow
- And lots, lots more!
The Blogging to Business workshop is self-paced with videos lessons, worksheets and resources to help you create a plan to go from blogging to making money.
Ready to get started?
Join the mailing list to be the first to be notified when it’s launched!